Startup India stand up India is rightly called the bag of incentives because it not just makes the compliance part easy, but has compartments for a huge funding opportunity and continued support. We at Wazzeer have helped some of our clients to crack this opportunity for great good. So, in this blog, we will walk through the quick list of incentives that ventures starting up in 2018 can try their chances for.
- Self –certify compliance with nine labor laws and environmental laws.
- Startup India hub – to enable nurturing and entrepreneurial thinking
- E-Portals and App – For interacting with Government and regulatory bodies, and collaborating with various other startups signed up in the platform
- Legal support at lower cost
- Patent registration and Tracking at faster rate
- Relaxation on Public procurement eligibility criteria for Startups
- Faster Exit for startups
- Financial support through Fund of Funds
- Credit Guarantee Funds for Startups
- Tax Exemption on capital gains
- Company income exempted from Income Tax for 3 years
- Tax exemption on investments above Fair Market Value
- Industry-Academia Partnership and incubation facilities
The procedure to register a venture under Startup India Initiative:
Wazzeer has developed a simple to use system to quickly check your eligibility for Startup India Initiative, we strongly believe entrepreneurs like you should give it a shot, let’s connect 🙂