Things Entrepreneurs can learn from James Bond
The way to Entrepreneurship is not that easy, as it is filled with potholes and road blocks. But Entrepreneurs know how to overcome those problems and create a business with a sense of self-worth. Successful entrepreneurs know how to lead their path to success by taking wise decisions in changing environments and also by understanding their own strengths and weaknesses.
This article does not only talk about the skills that any entrepreneur possesses such as Innovative, Focus, Self-reliance, Gutsy, Fortitude but it’s something beyond that. It is a virtual elixir for the venture. James Bond doesn’t need an introduction but still would like to go ahead and give one. He is a popular fictional British Secret Service agent created in 1953 by Ian Fleming. Apart from films, the character has also been adapted into radio, comic strip, television, video games, etc. Started in 1962, James Bond is the longest continually running and the third-highest-grossing film series to date till date.
Did you ever wonder that there are things that an entrepreneur can learn from Agent 007 (James Bond)? Let?s take a look at it. James Bond and Entrepreneur Won’t you agree that the ‘Famous Agent 007’ and ‘Innovative and Ideal Leader’ will make a hell of a combination?
Won’t it make it classy and at the same time compelling. Definitely. Similarity Let’s take a look at the qualities possessed by James Bond:
- Gutsy, dauntless, and risky
- Thinking on your feet
- Taking advantage of tech innovations
- Dress for success
- Always have a backup plan & value your plan even if it gets hurdles
- Finally, finish what you start
The 007th point is surprise the audience with a difference they love. How to make that difference? Doesn’t it look similar? These are the same qualities we look for in entrepreneurs. Well, yes! Let’s get into the details:
- Before jumping into entrepreneurship, ask yourself certain eligible and exigent questions.
- Are you done with the licenses, permits and registry paperworks for your firm?
- About Supplies ? are you buying raw materials? Do you need computers and/or other devices?
- Office space. Do you have enough investment capital to meet that huge expense?
- What are your strategies regarding marketing and sales?
This is how James Bond and Entrepreneurs come out as heroes. One with his ultimate spying and other with his Leadership skill. But we should also keep in mind that ‘Big things have small beginnings.’
Wazzeer is vouched by Entrepreneurs as the most reliable Legal and Accounting Partner. We would be super excited to help you. Let’s Connect! 🙂