Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Aloe vera, ginger, Chilly, Turmeric powder making business

Since these are edible items, you will have to obtain Food License from FSSAI, Trade License from Local municipal authorities and also take AGMARK registration since these are Agricultural produce. Since you are in manufacturing industry you can also apply for MSME registration. This is not a compulsory registration but taking this registration ensure...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started