Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Can I freeze my partner's personal business accounts for cashing our company's checks without my authorization by presenting our general partnership certificate to his bank in Texas?

To freeze a bank account of a person cannot be done without court intervention, until it is a joint account. The account of your partner cannot be frozen until you have a substantial proof submitted to the court and obtain an order to freeze the account.

I still think a detailed consultation might be helpful for you, in case y...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started