Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Can I register my startup if I am a working personnel in a PSU?

Yes. As you have mentioned, as an employee in PSU you cannot be Director in a Private limited company nor can you be a Partner in a Partnership Firm/ LLP. However, you can be a shareholder in a Private limited company and one of your relatives like Parents or spouse or children or siblings can be Director in that company. If you want to register a Par...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started