Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Can you help me understand the RoC filing?
ROC Filing includes Annual return filing (MGT 7/ AOC 4) for a private limited company and Form 11 -annual return & Form 8-statement of accounts and solvency for an LLP. List of documents required for ROC: 1. MoA/AoA 2. Certificate of Incorporation 3. Balance-Sheet: Form 23AC to be filed by all Companies* 4. Profit & Loss Account: Form 23ACA to be f...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started