Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Dear Learned Members, As a trade creditor, our company wants to file a Winding Up Petition against our client company(debtor) who owes us Rs. 47 Lacs for the supply of goods to them. We have tried to contact them (directors) but they are not responding and so far we have not yet sent any written demand notice to them. Further, the factories have been seized by their financial creditor(bank) and hence they have halted their business.

Agreements are the proof of transaction between vendor and company, when you have an agreement then you can claim your amount in case of non-payment and can sue the company for the same. Now, in your case there is no agreement between you and company so you might face some issue, you can go to civil court and file the case against the company and send...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started