Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Dear Sir i am manufacturing the bottle sticker labels and want to supply labels to the edable oil and ghee manufacturers.

No. This mark is obtained by your clients. They will have to provide the registration number also. If they do not do so then appropriate action will be taken against them. You are no way liable for any misinformation they might provide through the labels printed by you. For all practical purpose, you are in the business of printing stickers and the co...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started