Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Hello, I want to open an online business to sell products like clothes, shoes, etc. What kind of license do I need? Any other legal compliance?

You have to take the following steps to set up your e-commerce business:

  1. Register your business as a Sole Proprietorship/ LLC/ Private Ltd. Company
  2. Obtain a GST Tax Registration
  3. Open a bank acco...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started