Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Hi, I have a few queries pertaining to Corporate Tax laws. I want to start a research-based technology startup and I am going with the option of One Person Company that designs electronics software and electric/mechanical instruments and licenses their design to other firms who can take up mass production. Below are my queries:

In essence, an OPC is a private company. Therefore, you can easily open an office in an SEZ and avail the benefits provided to a private company. To avail any benefits, your business and operations have to be carried out of a Unit set up in the SEZ.

To open a Unit in an SEZ: For setting up a manufacturing, trading or service unit in SE...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started