Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Hi i have the idea of taking government road contracts as a business. And i would like to know what type of registration is required for it. Also the type of company or firm to be registered if i have a partner along. Thanks

No Answers

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started