Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

HI, I was in business partnership with one of my friend. We had started a shop. Business was quite attractive. But after some month of starting a business, my business partner started stealing some material to his another shop which he started after our shop. There were some conflicts in between us and with some understanding and negotiations, I decided to move out by taking some money and leaving the business to him. Now the problem is he is not giving me the money which we had decided that he will pay me.

you must be having partnership deed, and you mention that you have some agreement for the settlement of payment between you and your friend. In that settlement agreement the mode of payment is specified anywhere, in case your friend have not fulfilled the said clause then you have right to go to the court for the compensation. You can request the cour...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started