Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Hi my name is hemanth i recently launched an online e-commerce food store i have a doubt we need to sell in online only the product which have fssai or we can sell the products which don't have fssai.Please give me answer.

In case you are selling food items, which require license under the Food Safety Act, 2006, you can only sell these items if they have license/registerred with FSSAI. Therefore please ensure that the said food items are duly licensed or registered, as required. Additonally, you are also required , as the case may be and depending on your turnover to ob...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started