Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

How can i file my income tax return in India when I am abroad?
You can hire a virtual CA to file and maintain your accounts. A Chartered Accountant can help you in a better way to claim deductions and file your returns. By hiring a CA, you can avoid these ITR filing mistakes: 1) Entering the Incorrect details. 2) Incorrect computation of income 3) Discrepancy in details of TDS. 4) Different Form 16-S because o...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started