Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

How do I initiate legal proceedings against a Pvt Ltd company where I am a shareholder, which never calls for meetings and continuously flouts company secretarial rules?

As per Section 97 of the Companies Act, 2013 a Shareholder can apply to NCLT for calling Annual General Meeting (AGM). By doing so the power of tribunal will call for AGM if the company fails to hold AGM.

Wazzeer Professional Network has a remarkable experience in secretarial compliance field, we would be happy to help you and the company out ...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started