Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

How do I start a Tea Export business?
Firstly, you will have to register your business as food business operator (“FBO”) by procuring a license under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006. Tea can be obtained either from a registered manufacturer (“RM”) or a registered seller (“RS”) (small tea growers or tea estates) through two markets; (a) primary market – wherein, either the RM or the R...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started