Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

How i have to pay tax, if i am selling goods which does not have MRP printed?
If the goods do not have printed MRP, the seller needs to issue cash memo or invoice for the sale initiated. Technically you can't sell without an invoice....

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started