Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

How to get tea license? I need complete details about tea exporter in India.

Any importer or exporter of Coffee, Tea, Mate, and Spices should know HTS code (HS code) of their export product. Coffee, Tea, Mate, and Spices falls under HS code (HTS code) chapter 09. 

In India, Coffee, Tea, Mate and Spices classified under ITC code (Indian Tariff Code)chapter 09

All items under export of Coffee, Tea, Mate, and...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started