Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I am a Taiwanese citizen and I want to start a consulting service based in India (south), especially for Chinese customers. Which departments there should I approach?

You can either incorporate a Private limited company or an LLP based on your requirement. For doing either of these you need at least one resident Indian to act as Director & Shareholder/Designated Partner in your venture. After incorporating the company you will have to take Shops & Establishment Registration if you want to employ people in y...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started