Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I am from Kerala. I am planning to start mushroom business individually. I have decided to buy mushrooms from a mushroom manufacturing unit (Indus Mushrooms) in Pune at wholesale and planning to provide it in the market (in a new package) with my new brand name (Fresco Mushrooms). I am herewith requesting you to provide me the details:- What all licenses, registrations, documents are to be made for the same?

Since you are repackaging a food product you will have to take Food License from FSSAI and Trade License from your Panchayat. These 2 licenses will be sufficient if you do your repackaging from only this place and you transport your product only from that place of repackaging. If you add more such places to repackage your food product you will have to...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started