Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I am planning to launch an application and want to protect it under copyright.
Creative artists are given copyrights for their creations. Copyright is done to protect original work of authorship including books, articles, photographs and other creative works. Firstly you need to apply for copyright registration by filing the form. The registration application is allotted to a Copyright officer, who decides whether the applicati...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started