Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I am planning to start a network of service apartments in India. What are the licenses that a business like this needs to procure?

License and permits that your business has to acquire are:

1. Permit from local police station

2. Permit from local municipal corporation

3. Acquire Shops and Establishment Registration

4. FSSAI License if you are catering food

Remember, you need to register your business as well. 


View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started