Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I am planning to start an e-commerce grocery store, what are the registrations and licenses I should get?
For a grocery store, in general, mandatory registrations will be PAN, shop and establishment registration, and FSSAI. As far as the Company registration is concerned, you can choose among Pvt Ltd, OPC, and LLP. Since you are operating from your home, you can skip shops and establishment registration and register your home as the official address. ...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started