Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

i am soon to start a home bakery. What are the lisences i need and how much would it cost?

1. Any person or entity that intends to start a food business is required to obtain necessary registration/license (as applicable) under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 from the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI). The Home Bakery business would also be required to be registered/licensed under the Act. Depending on the followi...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started