Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I am the owner of a Foreign Venture Capital Investor registered with SEBI. Where can my organization invest in India?

As a SEBI registered FVCI, you may purchase:

  • Securities, by way of private arrangement or purchase from a third party
  • Securities, on a recognized stock exchange subject to the provisions of the SEBI (FVCI) Regulations, 2000
  • Securities, issued by an Indian company whose shares are not listed on a recognized stock exch...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started