Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I have 50% share holding,now if I quit the company,then what should I do with my shares.And what should be the docs for the proof of share-holding?

Being a director in a private company is not allowed in your terms of employment with Govt. Hence it is better to resign from either one of the positions so that you can continue to hold the other without any hassles. 

Your shares are your personal asset and you may continue to hold it. If you do not want to hold it you can transfer the s...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started