Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I have a proprietorship firm, I have filed cases in high court for recovery from debtors, due to my ill health, I want to transfer my firm to my wife, does the status of cases change if I transfer the firm to my wife or convert into a Pvt ltd. please guide
You may execute power of attorney in the favor of your wife till the cases are ongoing. In the POA you can transfer rights to her so as to not to create a conflict of interest. However, you will have to ensure all the rights are properly transferred in her name, so as to enable her to execute all the responsibilities in your absence including court ap...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started