Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I have plans to organize events across the country for the same purpose I have a website and now aggressively trying to get sponsors for it. What kind of legal compliance do I need for the website if needed? Please note, I am trying to go with the best economical option possible.

Since you have asked for economic options, for the early stage, you can opt for this:

1. Register your business as a Sole Proprietor

2. Get GST Registration 

3. Register under

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started