Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I have started my company. My son works with me in my venture. Should I still take Labour license

Shops & Establishment Act, prescribes that if there are any employees working for more than 3 months, then the company should take registration under the act. However, the act exempts promoters and relatives of promoters (Children, spouse, parents and siblings) from the list of eligible employees and hence in your case there is no requirement for ...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started