Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I manufacturer of homemade herbal hair oil. I have shop act license what other important licenses I need to get?

Shops & Establishment registration is required to employ employees in your entity. Regarding other registrations, you will have to take Trade License from local municipal authority (For Eg, in Bangalore, BBMP issues Trade License). Apart from this registration, you will have to adhere to general registrations required for every company. For eg. GS...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started