Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I need a divorce from my husband on the ground of domestic voilence

A divorce case can be filled only after period of one year has elapsed from date of marriage, in some exceptional circumstances (like cruelty) you can file for divorce within period of one year from marriage. You will file ...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started