Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I need help for the divorce procedure in mumbai....

I am assuming you are interested in mutual consent divorce. To begin with, mutual consent means both the husband and wife agree for a peaceful separation, this provision was introduced in Section 13-B of Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.

There are two aspects on which Husband & Wife have to reach a consensus. One is the alimony or maintenance issu...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started