Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I need some rectification of directions in sale deed. Sir, my plot registered in 1988, since I do not have any transactions but recently I had found in registered sale deed mentioned boundaries are not matching with present directions and my vendor died and how to rectify my boundaries as per law

You need to execute a Rectification deed to correct the error. For this, you will need to find the seller of the property as he needs to sign the rectification deed as well. If the seller is dead, you can approach his legal heirs for the same. The principle is that all parties to the original deed must jointly execute the rectification deed.


View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started