Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I plan to start a small assembly plant for electronic goods some raw parts being imported. What licences /certifications do I require?

You will have to take Shops & Establishment registration for sure. Then based on your employee strength and the salary given you will have to take Professional Tax Registration, PF Registration and ESI Registration. Once you cross a revenue of INR 20 lac you need to take GST Registration


View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started