Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I run a 100% EOU and I want to be able to get local goods without paying central excise duty, how do I go about it?

You will require a CT-3 certificate from the Range Superintendent of Central Excise on the basis of which a 100% EOU can procure duty-free indigenous goods.

  • Make an application containing details like particulars of license issued under Section 58 and 65 of the Customs Act, 1962 to the user industry, full description of goods, Central E...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started