Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I supply services to SEZ units? Do I have to pay IGST for the supply?

All export and supplies of goods/services made to an SEZ unit/ developer are chargeable to IGST, however, all such supplies made to the SEZ are considered ‘zero-rated’. This means that you, as a supplier, has two options:

  1. Either you don’t charge any IGST to SEZ and supply under a cover of bond/letter of undertaking and...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started