Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I want a succession certificate done. What is the fastest and cheapest possible to do it? Also, I'm a woman so will there be a court fee waiver?

There is no short-cut method of obtaining a Succession Certificate. You need to file a petition to the District Judge within whose jurisdiction the deceased person ordinarily resided at the time of his/her death or, if at that time he/she had no fixed place of residence, the District Judge within whose jurisdiction any part of the property of the dece...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started