Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I want to issue further shares of a private company. What are the ways that I can do so?

As per the Companies Act, 2013, the following modes are available to you for the issue of further shares:

  1. Right issue/ bonus issue;
  2. The issue of shares to employees under a scheme of employees’ stock option; and

The issue of shares to any person through preferential allotment/ private placement.


View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started