Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I want to manufacture ayurvedic oil via loan licensing what all the formalities and documents i need to produce

If the Oil is being consumed, then you will need clearance from AYUSH authority, FSSAI and Trade License is required. Else you can go ahead with just Trade License from the municipal authorities of your area. If your turnover is more than 20 Lac you will have to go for GST Registration as well


View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started