Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I want to open an institute by which I would be offering various courses with certifications like PG Diploma etc., which is approved by the government as well.

The approval for any higher education courses can be given only by Universities. However, you can also be a branch or study center of any existing college which is offering such course.

We at Wazzeer have helped businesses in various sectors start smoothly without hassle. We would be very excited to help you kick your business and thereaft...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started