Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I want to sell veterinary calcium syrup and mineral mixture as a franchise .what is the license is necessory?

If you are just manufacturer and you want to sell your products in a franchise model, you will have to take Trade License apart from the necessary tax & mandatory registrations like PT, GST, S&E Registration etc. Also, if in the process of manufacturing your product, any waste is generated, you will have to incorporate measures to treat that w...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started