Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I want to start a Tea stall/kiosk.

For opening a Tea Kiosk under an old tree you will have to compulsorily take a trade license from the municipal authority of the town. Based on this license you can start your business. However, if you want to be more organized you will also have to take Food License from FSSAI department and also take GST Registration if your revenue crosses INR 20L ...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started