Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I would like to import goods and establish an outlet here in Delhi, Can you explain the compliance involved?
Since you are an individual, you can start as a proprietorship. You will not need any registration for the entity for this, however, you will need other post incorporation and taxes registrations. These are applicable depending on your nature, scale and location of business. These generally include PAN, TAN, VAT, Shops and Establishment, Professional Tax...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started