Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

I would like to start a micro business in food segment having an investment of Rs.6 lacs. Wanted to know the procedure. Which organization I should register sole proprietorship or private limited.

The most basic compliance work to kick-start your food business:

As a business owner of a shop or establishment, you are compulsorily required to get the same registered under the Shops and Establishment Act.

Here are the specific rules:

  1. Submit an application in the prescribed form to the Inspector of the area within 30 ...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started