Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

If I just Market a food Item and do not manufacture it, do I still need Food License?

Yes. According to FSSAI Act, any person who is in the business of manufacturing trading marketing and storing of Food Items has to obtain Food License. On the package, the FSSAI license number of both marketer and manufacturer should be included. Hence, as a marketer, you need to take Food License.

We can get FSSAI delivered seamlessly on ...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started