Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Is e-way bill required for transporting only exempted goods?

No, there is no need to generate E-way bill if you are transporting only exempted category of goods, except de-oiled cake. In addition to the exempted goods, E-way bill is not required for the following goods as well:  

  • Non-GST goods i.e. alcoholic liquor for human consumption, petroleum crude, high speed diesel oil, motor spirit, ...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started