Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

License for a small bar

First thing you need to do is to incorporate a company/LLP under which name you can acquire the license of Bar from the State Government. Side by side once you get Name approval from the Registrar of Company Apply for liquor license as this will take almost 2-3 months’ time.
You will be required to take liquor on-license permit as in t...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started