Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

My company had entered on a contract basis to provided digital marketing services to a company in Mumbai. This company terminated the contract in August 2013 without any notice and assured us for the due payment very soon. I kept following them via email, personal meeting and also via phone, but they did not entertain me or my request. Can I sue this company? What are the options to get my payment back?

Start by taking a polite action, send a legal notice addressing the company about the due amount. Remember, this notice should be a valid one. If you do not receive a reply to the notice, you may file a case against the company under section 420 in the criminal court.

Last option would be to file Winding Petition in the state high court where ...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started