Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

My factory labour got hurt while doing a job on my factory floor. What should I do now?

This is considered as an injury while performing the duty. Now, the question is do you have ESI Registration. If yes, then you will have to give a letter to hospital certifying that the injury happened while the labourer was on duty and send him/her to ESI Hospital. The hospital will take care of all the treatment free of cost.

In case you do ...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started