Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

my shop is on rent and i dont have rent agreement so can i apply for gst number only with owner electricity bill

The registration should be possible with the electricity bill being in the name of the tenant. The intent of the GST regime is to bring more people in the net and therefore should be fine. However even drafting a rent agreement is not a bad idea if the authorities do not agree and insist on the same.

We can help you -> "Get your...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started